The Circle of Life Youth builds the “Gift of Truth” Pilgrimage around the National March for Life in Washington, D.C. every year in January–with the ideal agenda as follows:
Overnight drive to D.C. + Two Nights in D.C. + Overnight drive Home
- National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception for the “MASS FOR LIFE”
- In-depth tour of the HOLOCAUST MUSEUM (+ Other Museums, etc.)
- Catholic Youth Rally at the Verizon Center
- March for Life @ the National Mall & US Supreme Court (on or near January 22)
- Students for Life of America National CONFERENCE
First Non-refundable Deposit of $50 is due by November 1 of each year. It is always our goal to keep the cost of the pilgrimage under $200, going by charter bus. Contact John Sohl @ 502-428-6757 or Immaculata Classical Academy at 502-365-3545.
Note of Allowance (for individual students needing a note for teachers)
Permission Slip — January 17-21, 2018
The Students for Life Conference is all day Saturday from 8am-6pm with workshops, general assemblies, organization fairs, meet-n-greet with top national leaders, and more. Click here for more information, but do not register for the conference by yourself.